Monday, January 18, 2010

Eyelash extensions please help?

do they do this at the salons and how much does it cost?


is the procedure painful?Eyelash extensions please help?
You can go to a salon and ask them if they do it. It's not that expensive because my mom has them. And no I watched her do it and all you do it close your eyes for an hour max. and just pretend your sleeping. Once the glue is dried then your good to go.Eyelash extensions please help?
Not all salons offer this service and I would not go to just any salon anyway. Do your research - whether it is on yahoo, citisearch or yelp - make sure you find a reputable technician with a look book of his or her work.





The price for a set can really vary, anywhere from $75 to $500 depending on your location and the look you are trying to achieve.





The service is pretty comfortable - I fall asleep when I get mine done! :O)





The service will only be painful if you go to someone who has no idea what they are doing. The extensions should be applied one by one - meaning one extension to one eyelash. I've heard of some ladies doing clustered lashes but those look fake and do quite a bit of damage to the lashes. I don't know about you, but when I pay 150 for a service (whether its hair, eyelashes, whatever) I want it to be as natural looking as possible.





Good luck if you decide to get them done. And beware! They're addicting!
Yes, it is done at salons, and no, it isn't painful. It's really just gluing on fake lashes with a fancy name so they can charge you more for the service.

No comments:

Post a Comment