Thursday, January 21, 2010

If I get eyelash extensions/tinted eyelashes... ?

Will I look hotter? Do they look nice, in your opinion?If I get eyelash extensions/tinted eyelashes... ?
Just wear mascara...





Edit: And to look special on events, wear fake eyelashes.If I get eyelash extensions/tinted eyelashes... ?
Eyelash extension or eyelash graphing. They apply lashes onto your own lashes strand by strand. Looking natural and beautiful at the same time. It takes about 1 hr - 1 1/2 hr, with your eyes closed. If you need more volume let them know. Go for short or medium. Short if you have decent length eyelashes and medium if you have very short eyelashes. Any longer will look obvious and fake. They usually last up to 2 weeks. If continiuous wear will ruin your eyelashes and fall off.





If you have light colored eyelashes its good to tint them if its brown or black, it won't make a difference.
I have had eyelash extensions before. I loved how they looked but they were kind of irritating, especially at night. I would try some fake eyelashes first and see how you like the look, then decide.
just make sure it looks natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment