Saturday, January 23, 2010

Nail polish in my eyes after eyelash extensions...?

I'm wondering if anyone else has had this problem...last summer I had eyelash extensions applied and the tech got what smelled like nail polish remover (which I later found out actually was nail polish remover!) in my eyes. It obviously stung and she really had issues applying the lashes to my left eye in particular. It's not until now that I'm making a connection between that experience and the problems I've been having with my eyes. I've been to the opthamologist for the last few months with an excruciating pain in my eyes, usually at night when I'm sleeping, it will wake me up and it feels like someone has ripped my eye open and it will sting and water profusely. The dr asked if I had an eye injury which I hadn't and couldn't explain why I have what looks like corneal erosion mostly concentrated in my left eye. After talking to a few estheticians, I'm finding out that indeed the nail polish remover would have caused the erosion of my eye. Unfortunately, the only solution is laser eye surgery which I am not eligible for because my vision is fine, if I were to have the surgery it would actually impair my vision!Nail polish in my eyes after eyelash extensions...?
Sue them and ask your doctor what would be best to do.





Mine?


http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090112114151AAF8slB


It did not postNail polish in my eyes after eyelash extensions...?
sue them! thats not right and they need to know they hurt you. other than that, I am not a doctor so I dont know what else to say!
i agree with Bl鈾dy because you are now dealing with pain because someone wasn't being careful. sue the lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment