Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Will I look good in eyelash extensions?

I'm Asian with eyes and eyelashes like in this pic





http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2420/1605鈥?/a>





I'm really considering having eyelash extensions, do you think I'll look good with them? Or is it going to look wierd??Will I look good in eyelash extensions?
I have eyelashes extensions and they are really good apart from you need to keep having them done as they mess up your the condition of your real eyelashes.They always look really nice though,they suit everyone and if you are getting them done at a reputable place they will put them on to suit your eyesWill I look good in eyelash extensions?
Well they probably will stand out more since your eyelid is right there, the lashes will touch your eyelid and stand out. Why dont you ask the technician if she has done them on asian eyes and if she recommends them. Long lashes are great so just try it, it might be hard to picture but will probably look great.
';Don't go changin' to try and please me,


You never let me down before, uh, hu,hu,


....AND AS THE SONG GOES...


I love you just the way you are!';





You will look better the natural YOU!


...or you want to look like a Barbie doll.
i have not looked at your pic but i am sure that you do not need eyelash extensions. i'm sure your eyes are pretty enough just the way they are. women spend too much time and money just to look fake.
yep you'll look good.... I had fake eyelashes at prom they were great. extensions last for about a month I think - go for it!
It's kinda hard to tell in that pic. You need a full face shot to tell.
I don't think it will look good.
i dont think so ?? %26amp;%26amp; eyelash extensions always turn out too fake..

No comments:

Post a Comment