Saturday, January 23, 2010

Is the glue in eyelash extension harmful to my eyes?

I washed my face after 12 hours of the application and I feel a tingling feeling in my eyes. Is it the glue coming off? if so is it harmful to my eyes or is it just that my eye hates foreign objects?





it does go away after I've towel dry the lashes. also it happened again today when i shower.





maybe i've got sensitive eyes? cuz sometimes when i put on new contact lenses, the tingly sensation also arises and disappear after a few minutes.





can you help?Is the glue in eyelash extension harmful to my eyes?
Glue for eyelash extension are supposed to be MILD %26amp; EYE-FRIENDLY.


You should check 1st the expiration date, that could be a big factor. also the directions.


I assume that u are using extensions for special occasions, right? I advice that you use MASCARA - there are mascaras that really put volume to yuor eyelashes! no need for extensions.


Since you're really experiencing eye irritations, try to go to your eye DOCTOR....it's better to be cautious than sorry. There are cases that contacts could cause BLINDNESS.Is the glue in eyelash extension harmful to my eyes?
Spidergirl I'm getting mine done sometime this weekend! How did they look and how do they start coming off? Would you recommand it?

Report Abuse



I never used it but if you wear contacts it may be. When I wear eye shadow it screws up my eyes so I can see how the glue would affect yours
I think you may have sensitive eyes, just be careful and as long as you know it's safe, don't worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment