Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Eyelash extensions???who has had some, and did u like them?

growing up i always had long eyelashes, but so much mascara over the yrs has ruined them, im contemplating getting some extensions, im used to heavy eye make up and long eye lashes, so all i need is some reviews on what u think about them, oh and is there different types? or just one style?Eyelash extensions???who has had some, and did u like them?
You could go with extensions, or, get them dyed. I get them done about once every 4-6 weeks and it makes them look alot darker and longer.Eyelash extensions???who has had some, and did u like them?
Yes I have. They looked good but I ended up pulling them all out because occasionally a couple would just come unglued and start to fall out and I wasn't even aware. It was embarrassing loll. Then I just couldn't be bothered to keep my appointments and would keep going back.
no, I haven't got them, but I found an article about them here:


http://www.make-up.becomegorgeous.com/ma鈥?/a>





they seem to be ok..
Sophia Loren looks great with big eyelashes.


Please answer mine:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Apd4bH0ALDJrEY9wo.LxDBnsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090529014522AAkQNqD

No comments:

Post a Comment