Saturday, January 23, 2010

Eyelash extensions..help ?

It's my prom on friday and i was at the salon tonight and got acrlic nails done, which ive never had btw. I am going tomorrow to get eyelashes done. Im not sure exactly what it is because my auntie booked it. So if anymore could help me know what it is or if they have had it done tell me what it was like and if it looked goodEyelash extensions..help ?
it looks awesome. i got mine done for my wedding. the lady just put false lashes on my eyes to make them look fuller and longer. mine only are supposed to last 2 weeks--tomorrow it will be 2 wks and they are still on. don't worry it will look great.Eyelash extensions..help ?
It looks great!! got em on rite now =] they use a soft gentle glue and stick em on, no side effects, just simple eyelashes (long ones) stuck on your natural ones.





i know you'd look great and + You probably will look best!
Most of the women you see in hollywood have eyelash extensions! I wouldn't worry about it! It looks Fabulous and last for about 2 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment