Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Eyelash extensions, are they worth it? ?

I want some full, long lashes and I'm sick of mascara. How much is it regularly? Oh and I've also heard of some women undergoing plastic surgery that consists of sewing lashes to the upper eyes. Um, is this true?!?! Eyelash extensions, are they worth it? ?
yea they are just as much if not more of a pain to put on than mascara.


I never heard of surgery for it but who knows with the crazy things out there nowdays. but i think it is kinda sweet. if it wasn't expensive i would probably do it. i hate not haveing mascara on. i have light eyelashes.


Also walmart has cheep ones like $5.00 but don;t wear them alot becuse they can give really bad eye infections.Eyelash extensions, are they worth it? ?
Last fall my buddy got plastic surgery and she's really happy with the results. Where I live a there are certain plastic surgeons that are better than others. I'd consult cosmetic surgeons in your area and see what they have to offer. http://www.plasticcosmeticsurgerycenter.鈥?/a> They should be able to answer your questions.
NOOO not worth it, I'm a guy with naturally long eyelashes and while people think they look nice.. they're a pain... they always come out and into my eyes.. especially today my eyes have been watering like CRAZY!!! and notice i said these are natural.. imagine if they weren't!!! you only think you want long eyelashes but you really don't
babe.


what thoses crazy chicks dont know is that they can grow your own lashes.





rapid lash ($50) mascara grows your lashes i believe in 30 days! or you can rub a peach tree leave and mullien solution on ur lids to lengthen them as well.





Simple as that.
never heard of plastic surgery


but i used to wear fake eyelashes for dance and believe me its alot more hassle then mascara





they're not very expensive, but you have to glue them on you eye lids, with special glue of coarse

No comments:

Post a Comment