Thursday, January 21, 2010

Removing eyelash extensions

Yesterday I got a set of eyelash extensions, they are to last me a week but I don't like them. They're way too glam for everyday use, does anyone know how I might safely remove them?Removing eyelash extensions
If they only last a week, why not have some fun and glam it up till then!





But the first answer is right, use a little bit of vaseline to rub the base of your lases gently, stop if it irritates or burns your eye etc, and hopefully they should wriggle out.


dont pull them.Removing eyelash extensions
WHAT YOU WANT TO DO IS GET SOMTHING WITH AN OIL BASE LIKE BABY OIL,OR VASELINE...! I USE BABY OIL...JUST PUT SOME ON YOUR FINGER TIPS AND MASSAGE YOUR EYELASHES..YOU WANT TO SATURATE IT PRETTY GOOD..DEPENDING ON WHAT THEY USED TO PUT THEM ON!


BUT JUST KEEP RUBBING,,MASSAGING YOUR EYE LIDS GENTLY..AN THEY SHOULD COME OFF PRETTY WELL!!..


TRY NOT TO PULL BECAUSE YOU COULD LOSE EYELASHES...


IF THEY GOT PUT ON WITH GLUE..THEN YOU WILL LOSE SOME EYELASHES..


MAYBE NEXT TIME YOU WANT TO GET A SHORTER LENGTH.OF LASHES..SO THAT YOU CAN WEAR THEM EVERDAY,,AND THEY DO GIVE YOU THAT GLAM EFFECT!..I LOVE THEM I HAD SOME PUT ON FOR A FRIENDS PARTY AND I WORE THEM FOR ANOTHER WEEK AFTER!!!


BUT THE ONLY THING I HATED WAS THAT WHEN I TOOK THEM OFF I TOOK OFF 45% OF MY EYELASHES AS WELL..LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment