Saturday, January 23, 2010

Eyelash growth products or extensions?

I really want to get NATURAL thick long lashes, because mine are so thin and sparse, and pretty short too. has anyone used any growth products that worked for them and actually lasted even after you stopped using it? or has anyone ever gotten eyelash extensions? were you satisfied with them? which one one do you think works better, growth products or extensions?


tell me your thoughts


thank youEyelash growth products or extensions?
I think growth products are better.Though I'd use natural, safe methods, if I were you. You wouldn't want any harmful chemicals in your eye.Eyelash growth products or extensions?
You could add individual eyelashes. They look really natural. I curl them then add a little bit of Vaseline. It makes them look darker and longer. Just don;t put a lot bc your eyes will look greasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment