Thursday, January 21, 2010

I want to get some eyelash extensions.. has anyone done this and what are the disadvantages?

eyelash extensions are really pretty, looks natural and u dont have to waste time on mascara. downside is, they fall off quickly if u use eye makeup remover and everytime u wash yur face. it can last for months if u r very careful, but no one can be that careful anyway. i use to get them but stopped coz it takes a lot of maintenance.I want to get some eyelash extensions.. has anyone done this and what are the disadvantages?
well some lady 4rm the salon stop doing eyelash extensions b-cuz she said that 2 many ppl would complain about their eyelashes always falling out when they would take them out i dont know if she didnt know how to put them on right but i heard other ppl as well not just herI want to get some eyelash extensions.. has anyone done this and what are the disadvantages?
I've had false eyelashes, the disadvantages they do not last long. Also, when they were applied I was worry about the eyelash glue getting into my eyes. And they did not feel natural, I was always aware I had on false eyelashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment