Thursday, January 21, 2010

Looking for cheap Salon that does Eyelash Extensions in Los Angeles?

I live in the San Gabriel area and I am looking for a place that can do good eyelash extensions anywhere from $15-50. Please let me know if you know anywhere good. Should last a couple months. How much are touchups? I tried calling yellow pages but many say they do not do them. If you have had them done at a good place, you can email me asiancreation21@aol.comLooking for cheap Salon that does Eyelash Extensions in Los Angeles?
You would be surprised to know that the school of beauty in your area has a few people that go to school for that %26amp; are really reasonable.


Only $10- to $15 plus a tip and a teacher is watching to make sure it is done correctly. I've lost quite a few lashes after some stressful life's adventures... they last about 1-2 mo.'s ...


that is, if you don't use an abrasive eye make-up cleanser.


Good Luck ~

No comments:

Post a Comment