Saturday, January 23, 2010

Good places for eyelash extensions?

Any good places in Singapore to get your eyelashes done? Anyone tried eyelash extensions at Browhaus..or any other beauty salons??Good places for eyelash extensions?
Hello:


I tried it before, all what you have to do is buy a pair from any beauty collections or salon, it comes with special glue that you put on the extention and than you put it on tap of your own eyelashes, it is very easy, follow directions on the box. If you don't have it in Singapore tell me I will buy one from united stated and mail it to you. I do sell Lialywax if you like to visit my site. I mean you cantell me a head and that you will place an order of a jar just to get the payment but me instead of sending you a jar of wax I will send you a pir of eyelashes or both


Best regards


LialyGood places for eyelash extensions?
vivocity..

No comments:

Post a Comment