Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Experience with Eyelash Extensions?

I'm going to Vegas and thought of doing this, as I have no experience putting on the ones you can buy at the store, and am afraid they may start to fall off before the night is through. Does anyone out there have any stories on their experience with eyelash extensions? Is is worth it? Is it not?Experience with Eyelash Extensions?
I live in Vegas actually :D





I was the same was too,


I had to wear some for an dance performance for school.





so i went down to my local drug store %26amp; got some called ';Mod Lash'; for about $4 dollars.


they didnt come with glue so i had to buy some.





all you do is take a pair of scissors %26amp; cut each band of lashes in half.





take the 1st have with a pair of tweezers or you fingers


%26amp; dab just enough glue on the rim then you shut one eye %26amp; slowly stick it as close as you can to your eye lashes carefully .


repeat until all the halves are done.





it should be super easy %26amp; take about 10 mins max.


follow up with a coat of mascara


%26amp; there you go


They didnt really look fake on, but i did notice that they did make my lashes a bit longer %26amp; thicker.





well good luck





:]


hope that helps

No comments:

Post a Comment