Tuesday, January 19, 2010

For those with eyelash extensions?

what did you think of them?For those with eyelash extensions?
I think they p**s me off wayy too much if I haven't worn them in a while. They're also not worth it to wear them all the time. I only wear them for special occasions.For those with eyelash extensions?
A friend done them for me and they did look really nice and lasted a good few months..cant really remember how long tho. But they do fall out pretty easily i had a couple come out the day i had them done and by the end they did look kinda sparse. They say u shouldnt put mascara on them but i did anyway because i wanted a more dramatic look it didnt affect them too much jus made sure i soaked them in eye make up remover at the end of the day. I got mine done for 拢15, but they usually cost 拢50-拢80. I do think thats too much money but if its a special occasion go for it!
I think they're not worth how much they cost :/

No comments:

Post a Comment