Saturday, January 23, 2010

Guys:What do you think about girls with extensions and fake eyelashes?

How do you feel about that? Like hair extensions, lip plumpers, fake eyelashes, push up bras and stuff like that. Does it change the way you feel about a girl?Guys:What do you think about girls with extensions and fake eyelashes?
I hate it when women do that. For one it seems degrading, that they think the only way for others to accept them is to fit in with that image of 'beauty'; Plus, I'd hate to date a girl only to find later that something that I liked about her was fake. For example I like girls with long hair, but wouldn't want to find out it was hair extensions. I want to be attracted to a real woman, not plastic, silicon, and such.Guys:What do you think about girls with extensions and fake eyelashes?
it seems quite trashy.


but maybe that's just me.
i don't care as long as they don't try to pretend it's all real


(:

No comments:

Post a Comment