Saturday, January 23, 2010

How do I take a complaint about eyelash extensions further?

I recently got eyelash extensions to cheer myself up after a break up.The advertised special was $99.


When i called i said i was interested in this deal, and made te booking.


I had no idea of how it all worked, it was a whim.


I was asked to select from a board of lashes of different lengths %26amp;thickness.


Then applied them.


At the end she asked for $160!!!!!


Explaining then that the lashes I chose were more expensive,


I was not comfortable with it, but thought ';oh well'; But after 3 days, at least half of the lashes on my right eye had fallen off!!


They were knotted,sticky, almost painful to touch because they were so stiff.by 2weeks most had fallen off.!! they are supposed to last 6 weeks!!


I was given no instruction for care,but did not use mascara. When i sent in photos %26amp;politely complained, i was told that alot of things can effect their durability.


that the girl should have told me. end of story, no responsibility!


Who do i complain to to get a refund?


Melbourne VicHow do I take a complaint about eyelash extensions further?
Call back for the manager! and speak with the him or her. When you walked in you should have reiterated that you were there for the deal. You need to be firm but polite. You demand a refund or that they be redone, at no cost to you. Let her or him know how much pain you have been in and your not excepting any of there excuse. Never pay for anything you didn't ask for, that girl took advantage of you. If she had written down your request, you would not have this issue. Remember, never be shy about standing up for yourself. Use your voice! you are all you have!How do I take a complaint about eyelash extensions further?
There is an old saying...'; Let the buyer beware....';


Good luck getting your money back, but I would call the Better Business Bureau and report them. Eyelash extensions? They don't sound like they would last long or be comfortable.
heres a saying i like to say








Let the buyer be bewhare
first you had to pay almost double the advertised price


then they didnt even last the approximate time period!!





what a rip!


complain untill you get your money girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment