Saturday, January 23, 2010

Eyelash EXTENSIONS in south east london? Anyone know any salon's?

=[ I have been searching HIGH and LOW to find a beauty salon that does eyelash extensions in south london somewhere. I live in the Dulwich area, i don't mind travelling a little, so other area's like Lewisham, Sydenham, etc would be ok in terms of distance. I am going out tommorow and want to look my best. Had a MAJOR dissapointment 2day, i booked an appointment and was kept waiting A FULL HOUR, then to my sheer horror discovered they only did FALSE eyelash's as oppose to eyelash extensions which last up to 8weeks. Can anyone PLEASE recommend me somewhere, i am so desperate; has to be a beauty salon though, as i have had bad experiences going to peoples homes for beauty treatments. Doubt i will get an answer but will be soooo grateful and i give you 10 points =] xEyelash EXTENSIONS in south east london? Anyone know any salon's?
Hiya I live in east london and theres a salon in essex called the beauty clinic that does the eyelash extensions that last up to three months...





I just called around the yellow pages for local salons and they seemed to help me alot and if they didnt do it they advised where other salons did. Remember to ask fully what you need as otherwise they may just put on the full lashes again.





GOOD LUCK.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for one’s marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you are a great author.I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will come back at some point.
    Waxing Salon in South East London

    ReplyDelete