Saturday, January 23, 2010

I recently got eyelash extensions, I woke up with swollen eyes?! ?

I went to Cesar's Day Spa for the day, decided I wanted eyelash extensions for my birthday. I naturally have long full lashes and wanted a little something extra for my special day and would keep them on for a few days. She charged $80 dollars for the few I wanted, I was fine afterwards.





She said it was professional lashes from Korea, she said she was using a mild glue that could be used to keep the lashes in for a week, since I said I didn't want to keep them in long.





Another strange thing....is it normal to use plastic-wrap under my eye with Vaseline to protect my lower-lid? I thought that was odd.





Since I don't wear mascara or put on fake lashes, she said my eyes would take time to get adjusted to the lashes and I would be fine, also the itching would go too. Later my eyes began to itch and I put a cool cloth on my eyes to soothe it, then went to bed early. I woke up this morning and my eyes are SWOLLEN?! The left one is more bumpy. I called and I will have it removed? Are they going to make me pay, what's wrong with my eyes? will I loose lashes? I recently got eyelash extensions, I woke up with swollen eyes?! ?
dont wear them if it swollens ur eyes i really dont know the problem,but take them off now before it gets worser or u might be allergic or somethingI recently got eyelash extensions, I woke up with swollen eyes?! ?
you should not worry about losing your lashes, but losing your sight.
Your probably allergic to the glue.
It sounds like an allergy to the glue. If you have any sort of latex allergy, false lashes are out for you.


As to the plastic wrap, kind of weird. I usually use a paper protector and other people use a gel protector that hold the lashes down. Plastic wrap and Vaseline is kind of cheap.


I don't know if they will make you pay.


If it's permanent lash glue you probably will lose some lashes.
allergic reaction to the chemicals in the glue. they wont make you pay to take them out. however, they do not hav2 give ur money back because of ur reaction. taking them out will be uncomfortable, they will be using another chemical. it would be easier 4 u 2 take an allergy medicine %26amp; put oil on ur eyelashes, pull them out slowly, be patient, u will loose sum.
Probably you had an allergic reaction to the glue. It's not uncommon, and it was wise for you to have them take them off. As for the money, I think it would be an idea to try to get reimbursed because $80 for something that gave you problems should be refunded (I'd check their policy or guarantee)
ur probably allergic to the things...
It seems very much like you have a allergy to the glue, depend on very different brand false lashes,they come with different glue.in your case quite much like the experience i had probably you are allergic to the glue which use to attached false lashes to your own.





it's easy to find out,use the same glue she used for you lashes extension,apply on you arm (the side close to your body) about 1center meter square,within 24 hours if you develop any sign of allergy,you can discuss/sue them to get your money back.(the point is you must use the same tube of glue she used on you)


good luck
that is what you get for being greedy. you already said that you have long lashes to begin with....why would you want to do that to yourself if there really is no need? you are probably allergic to the glue that they used to make the lashes stay put. Let this be a lesson to you.
Are you the same person who asked this question awhile back? Get them removed as they are irritating your eyes. And you won't get your money back. What the hell are professional lashes from Korea? Monkey fur?


Geeze.........
Definite allergic reaction. The glue most likely contains latex which you could be having a reaction too.
Doubt if you'll lose your natural lashes. Just seems as thought you are allergic to something they used. It's only fair for them not to charge you for removing them. I'd ask for my money back (Not sure they'll give you the refund but it's worth a try).LOL!
I don't care where you went or how much it cost, if you use the wrong kind of glue or your hands are not clean, bacteria can enter your eye. You have to be careful. you probably will lose some real lashes, in the process of taking those out, and just hope that there isn't any bacterial infection. My friend had some put in a few months ago for a wedding, the girl charged her $80 same as you, but about an hour into the ceremony, her eyes started itching. So, she went to the bathroom and started picking and pulling at these lashes and they started falling off along with her real lashes and some flaky crap. She finally got them off, washed her face reapplied her make up and got back to the wedding; the next morning she couldn't even open her eyes. She looked like a puffer fish! Anyway, what I was trying to tell you is that even it looks nice to have longer lashes, if they are not really cautious about how and what they do, you eyes can and will become infected.
Why would you do that in the first place??? If you have to have them taken off...OUCH
sounds like an infection or allergic reaction of some sort... Yikes they do that stuff?

No comments:

Post a Comment