Saturday, January 23, 2010

I have blonde lashes, normally tint them, do I need to tint them before getting eyelash extensions?

I am planning to get lash extensions for a big wedding we are going to :) I really hope to do it, but maybe i will end up just getting some tabs. I can't get my makeup/tabs applied for just the wedding as it is overseas.





Normally I tint my brows and lashes because they are naturally blonde, also my hair is dyed dark so they need to be tinted for the times I am not wearing makeup so I don't look like a freak. When I go in to get my lash extensions should i get my lashes tinted too (they are due). ThanksI have blonde lashes, normally tint them, do I need to tint them before getting eyelash extensions?
you mean fake lashes?


yea I think you should It'll help them blend in with your natural lashes


:]

No comments:

Post a Comment