Saturday, January 23, 2010

Does anybody know a trustworthy place to get an eyelash transplant/extensions?

I'm asian so i was born with very skimpy eyelashes and my mascara just doesn't work, otherwise it will get unpleasantly chunky.


I want to find the best place to get eyelash extensions, but I read about it, and I'm scared to go to a place where they'll scar my eyes forever or they'll fumble and let me lose my ability to regrow my natural eyelashes. :(


Also, I don't want to end up in a place where I'd have to visit and pay repeatedly if the eyelashes were to fall off so easily..


It'd be great if someone could tell me the safest and most effective eyelash transplant place in my area. (san jose, california) or anyplace you've gone to, thank you!Does anybody know a trustworthy place to get an eyelash transplant/extensions?
Check this link:


http://www.nadermedical.com/eyelash_tran鈥?/a>Does anybody know a trustworthy place to get an eyelash transplant/extensions?
google it.

No comments:

Post a Comment