Saturday, January 23, 2010

I really want to get eyelash extensions, do you think its a good idea?

I look like this at the moment,


but I want some new colour in my hair too.


Which colour do you think?





http://a54.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/imag鈥?/a>I really want to get eyelash extensions, do you think its a good idea?
no!! i DID It and it was a huge waste ofmoney. They were terrible and looked horrible, plus the maintenance was way too much!I really want to get eyelash extensions, do you think its a good idea?
the extensions are bad idea don't even think of doing something like this...
when i think eyelash extensions, i think alex delarge. but, as long as they don't irritate your eyes and they suit you, they should be good. as your hair is already bleached blonde, why dont you put some coloured streaks in? i put purple in mine. do you want to dye the whole hair? or just do parts of it?
uhm, i'd say black or silver/white.


OR GOLD%26gt;


color in your hair, uhmm. More blond or brown streaks.
I think you would look good with dark hair.





Btw please pull up your shirt that is gross.
i wouldnt get eyelash extentions cos they make ur eyes look really small n it looks tacky!! n i rekon ur hair looks fine the way it is!
I think you should die your hair a little darker like a almost brown put still blond hair color don't do any thing else

No comments:

Post a Comment