Saturday, January 23, 2010

How do I know where to go for the safest eyelash extensions?

I've talked to a few people that said some eyelashes are natural versus some that end up feeling like cat whiskers. Also some glue is ok while some makes your eyes burn or itch. How do I know what questions to ask before deciding on where to get them? Ive seen places that charge $150 and places that charge $20. the cheaper the better as long as I'm not getting lower quality. Obviously the price will end up being somewhere in between but any help would be appreciated thanks!How do I know where to go for the safest eyelash extensions?
I would actually go to the places that charge higher. My mom got them done at a salon where they charged her $160 dollars. They did a really good job and the people were friendly/professional. $20 seems a little too good to be true for me, and they might use cheap tools/glue to do it. But if you're still unsure, visit some places or give them a call %26amp; ask about the quality. Good luck :)How do I know where to go for the safest eyelash extensions?
i'd go for the expensive ones, from the most reputable place you can find. you dont want bad quality ones your eyes will go rank if you do

No comments:

Post a Comment