Saturday, January 23, 2010

Will eyelash adhesive hold in a hair extension?

My friend glued an extension in with hair glue, and it washed out the next day when I washed my hair, just like she said it would.





I want to put it back in, but all I have is eyelash adhesive. Would that hold it in? I don't think it'd do any harm since it's okay to put it on your eyelid..





Anyone knoww?Will eyelash adhesive hold in a hair extension?
It wont work. The extension weighs more than that type of glue is designed to hold.Will eyelash adhesive hold in a hair extension?
nope, that adhesive will not take and it will definately wash out.





you must get extention glue... it's specifically made for the weight, texture and capacity.





and should last several washings.
You can go to sally beauty supply, and get a glue called proclaim superbond. Its really good and it comes in light and dark colors, and its less then $3 a bottle. around $1.89 i think. Its also very simple to use
no it isn't strong enough it would flop right off again

No comments:

Post a Comment