Thursday, January 21, 2010

Any good eyelash extension places in los angeles?

I don't want it permanent. I'm looking for a good price (no more than $20.) The last place I went to only cost $15 but the dye was so strong, it burned my eyes. I have very sensitive eyes so I'm looking for a professional that won't cost an arm and leg.Any good eyelash extension places in los angeles?
there is a cool place by my house in downtown long beach. i dont know how much they are but someone told me they were cheep. i live on 7th and pacific. in downtown long beach.Any good eyelash extension places in los angeles?
Rechi%26amp;LLama provides $10.00 eyelash extension in L.A and N.Y.C they do a fabulous eyelash extension procedure which uses things for sensitive eyes. -marty jean baker

No comments:

Post a Comment