Thursday, January 21, 2010

Eyelash extensions? tell me more!?

I've recently thought about getting eyelash extensions, but i want to know more about them, like





where can i get them?


how much are they?


pros and cons?





can anyone tell me more about this?Eyelash extensions? tell me more!?
They look hot if they are done right but the total downer about them is that they rip your real ones out thats happened 2 me i was pissed i didnt lose all of my eyelashes but the glue rip some out and it hurts like hell :( so if you get them i would only do it once in awhile i wont touch them





Hope i helped at least a little bit :}Eyelash extensions? tell me more!?
You mean the kind you put on yourself?


you can get them at the drugstore. They're pretty cheap, if you don't get the expensive ones.


You just glue them to above your eyelashes, with this special glue.


They're a little tricky to get into place sometimes, but they look good if you do them right.





EDIT: Oh. I have never heard of permanent extensions. haha.


That sounds kind of gross.... seriously. Do you really want to do that? They'll probably get all folded up, messed up, droopy, etc.


I wouldn't do that if I were you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hhz96IOA8鈥?/a>
Just try some mascara at first, the best kind I've had so far (yes, i have mascara) is lash exact from CG.
I got mine at shoppers drug mart for 12 bucks. You need to buy eyelash glue %26amp; remover as well.





i loved them but they took me forever to put on right. lol
they are difficult to apply.





dont waste your money.











use a high volume mascara by mac

No comments:

Post a Comment