Thursday, January 21, 2010

Only people who have gotten eyelash extensions????

I was thinking about getting some eyelash extensions for summer but i have questions...





Do they come off easily...ex: if u go to the beach?


Do they look natural?


Do u wear mascara over them?


how long do they last?





hope u guys can help!!








thank you!





ps and im not talking about the press ons!Only people who have gotten eyelash extensions????
mine stayed on for almost a month %26amp; a half. and they didn't come off easy but when the time came for them to fall out like around the month after wearing them they fell out. i didnt put mascara ontop of my cause it already looked like i had long full lashes! hope this helpedOnly people who have gotten eyelash extensions????
you have to get someone who does it well application is very important.
dude don't get them i paid like $500 for really nice ones and they are really long and uncomturable I got an eye infection and they DONT come out easy I just wanted them out and I ended up pulling alot of my eyelashes out, trust me the hurt! Then I had to wait months for all my eyelashes to grow back!! Haha idk Mabey I just got ripped off for someone to put them on badley!! Good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment