Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I got eyelash extension and they fall out with my own eyelashes . What should i use to make them grow back?

I remove eyelash extention but my own eyelashes is to short. I made a big mistake. I am not quite sure what should i use to make them grew back.I got eyelash extension and they fall out with my own eyelashes . What should i use to make them grow back?
ewwww did you try mascaraI got eyelash extension and they fall out with my own eyelashes . What should i use to make them grow back?
Oh my gosh, I have exactly the same problem! I had them done too, and my lashes are now shorter, finer, and fewer :(





Do you reckon it may grow back? quite upsetting really. got mine at this place in Chinatown, just wonder whether they used a lash damaging solution?

Report Abuse



u should use the false eyelash to make ur eyes more larger and more charming!

Report Abuse


  • lip plumper
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment