Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Do eyelash extensions ruin your natural lashes?

Eyelash extensions will not ruin your natural lashes if they are done by a licensed professional who is very experienced. Beware of technicians who apply clusters of lashes or who apply single lashes to more than one of your lashes. That is a sure way to get damage.Do eyelash extensions ruin your natural lashes?
Yes, they do. I've never seen the point in them, mind i have very long natural lashes, everyone thinks I wear falsies! But, I've heard that vaseline makes ur eyelashes grow, so try putting some on your lashes before you go to bed. xxDo eyelash extensions ruin your natural lashes?
I had them done, and didnt really notice that they damaged my own lashes just they were a bit short after i had them removed like shorter than when before i had them put on, this only lasted about a week or so then they were backto normal length x
They can slightly damage them
i have been told that

No comments:

Post a Comment