Thursday, January 21, 2010

Anyone use those Fake Eyelash extensions??

I have medium lengh eyelashes but they are very very straight. I can never get them to curl and when i do they are back to straight before i leave the bathroom.





I have used all kinds of expensive mascara but still nothing,





Can those fake eyelash extentions you can get at Wal-mart etc.... work??





how long do they last on you? Do you have to take them off before bed?





I dont want to pay 200 bucks for a salon to do it if the fake ones work....





thanksAnyone use those Fake Eyelash extensions??
Hi, eyelash extensions and false eyelashes[walmart] are totally different.


The extensions are like hair extensions, you get each lash individually glued in at a


salon or a place that does it, and false lashes you simply glue them on.


They last if you take care of them, but they have to be put on daily.


The extensions are about 100.00, my mother gets them done every month.


They last too, they;re totally worth it!


I personally like lashes are that are extremely thick and black, so I have to buy fake ones, but they last because I take care of them. And yes, you have to reapply them just like makeup.Anyone use those Fake Eyelash extensions??
Only on date nights.
Eyelash extensions are way different from the ones from walmart. The ones from walmart are like 5 bucks, and you get what you pay for. Eyelash extensions last a month, and you don't take them off, as the fake ones from walmart come off whether or not you want them to lol.


After my extensions fell off, I realized how puny my real lashes are :( Of course one chunk of my real lashes fell off with a fake part. Don't use mascara or any oily face products with the real ones.
  • lip plumper
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment