Saturday, January 23, 2010

How do I get longer eyelashes without extensions or false lashes?

I learned about this product off of a Celeb. makeup site. Instead of using false lashes they suggested using, Fast Lash by Tweezerman. It is tiny fibers that stick to your lashes, and make them sooo long. I have bought it, and I love it. I also use Cover Girl Lash Blash Waterproof Mascara with the Fast Lash.





Just put on one coat of mascara. Then LIGHTLY apply the fibers. Comb through the fibers with an eyelash comb. Apply another coat of mascara. And comb again if you need to. Be careful cause you can easily get what I call ';spider legs.';





Oh, if you usually use an eyelash curler. Do that before you apply any of the other products.





http://www.tweezerman.com/index.cfm?page鈥?/a>How do I get longer eyelashes without extensions or false lashes?
You could try curling them. There are many places (huge pharmacies a la Wallgreens and CVS) will sell you these little tools that look like huge scissors, but that have a special tip that will shape your eyelashes and make them pop.





Also, thick black mascara also works, if you want bolder, more noticeable eyelashes (though not /longer/ per s茅.)





Sadly, unlike the hair in your head, those tiny little hairs that form our eyelashes /don't/ grow; so I would advise against any special mascara or cream or whatever that might claim to ';stimulate growth.'; All your options, sadly, are limited to creating an /ilusion/ of longer/bolder eyelashes, not actually make them grow. :(How do I get longer eyelashes without extensions or false lashes?
here's a simple quick way to elongate and plump up your lashes. first, apply one coat of mascara. quickly dust lashes with powder while mascara is still wet. the particles of the powder will stick to the lashes. then apply several more coats of mascara. lastly, if you want to use a lash curler to ultimately heighten your lashes.
Rub them nightly with a dab of castor oil. It will condition your lashes and reduce breakage which will result in longer, thicker lashes. For daytime, get a good mascara with fibers.
about 5 months ago I tried extensions for fun but I noticed that they start to fall off with my own lashes. I wasn't happy after paying $$ for them to last only couple weeks. So searching around I found this serum that you can apply to the eyeliner area and believe it or not it works! I was soooo skeptical but it does work. I got it from hmmm.....www.longerlashesnaturally.com


good luck!
Hi lesson learned,


Really me too,i too had extensions and boy do i regret it !! Never again,no one told me that my lashes will fall out with the extensions sob sob!! I just went to the website you suggested and I think since they extend a 1 year money back guarantee why not?Thanks :-)
mascara is a good way. try an eyelash curler then apply the mascara to set it in place. another way is to extend your eyeliner past your eye with a slight curve upwards. it will add the look of longer lashes.
Try Neutrogena healthy volume mascara its new supposedly it has ingredients in it to help your lashes grow
Use a really good mascara. Some of them have vitamins and stuff, that make your lashes grow.
have u tried eyelash curlers?


they work well and make ur lashes seem longer than they really are.


and maybe some lengthening mascara??
Mascara
try the maxfactor xxl mascara..really good..it worked for me..
long lasting mascara
  • sunscreen skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment