Saturday, January 23, 2010

Eyelash extensions for asian eyes?

I have asian eyes (with the monolid) and very show stubby lashes that point downwards if i don't use mascara. I went to a chinese spa and even though they said they can do eyelash extensions on my lashes, they made it so horrible looking, very thick and clumpy glue and very fake looking extensions that point in all different directions. i was so mad i made them remove it all on the spot.





my question is, can i really get extensions done and just need to find a better place, or should i just give up cuz it'd be impossible for my lashes?Eyelash extensions for asian eyes?
Asians are the leading customers for eyelash extensions. You just need to find a better place.Eyelash extensions for asian eyes?
grosssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

No comments:

Post a Comment