Thursday, January 21, 2010

My eyelash extensions?

I hurts when i sweep my hand across my face.


and cotton wool sticks onto it when i use makeup removerMy eyelash extensions?
I found that used to happen to me (eyelashes hurting) for a few days the first time I ever got eyelash extensions. Your lashes will soften soon, if not, maybe you should switch salons and get someone else to do your extensions or someone who uses a different brand of extensions. Just keep your hands away from your face in the meantime, it's probably for the best anyway, since you shouldn't really touch your face with your hands too much, it's bad for your skin, i,e. more liable to get pimples. And I find it's good because it keeps me from rubbing my eyes and damaging the delicate skin under the eyes!





Use a tissue instead of cotton wool to remove your eye make up and don't rub the make up off, wet the tissue in the remover, then press it gentle against your eyelids, letting the remover absorb the make-up, then gently pat or wipe away the rest of the make up. You shouldn't need to use mascara with extensions.





It does get annoying when a teeny bit of cotton or fabric or something gets stuck on your extensions and won't come off - it's happened to me once or twice but there's not much you can do but wait for it to fall off by itself.My eyelash extensions?
not a question...
next time dont do them

No comments:

Post a Comment