Thursday, January 21, 2010

Are eyelash extensions good?

Whenever i attempt to stick on fake eyelashes they don't really work and they look a bit fake


I was wondering if eyelash extensions are any good? They are a bit expensive so I was wondering if anyone has had them and if they are any good!?Are eyelash extensions good?
Exstensions are pricey....





but...





TOTALLY WORTH IT!!





They make your eyes look so much bigger and you dont even have to bother with mascara !! Around $120 :D





I have them and i absoulutely love them !!





you should go for it !!





ps. I love the look of fake eyelashes too, that ';Fake'; look is nice in my opinion.Are eyelash extensions good?
In my opinion,


I don't like them, partly because I am for the ';all natural'; look.





I've never worn them, but I have seen people that do.


On the first season of I Love New York, or Flavor Of Love, [sorry i can't remember]


she was riding in a speed boat with a guy, and her eyelashes were flopping around everywhere, and coming off....it was freaking funny!
I've used to temporary lashes that last for a few days and I liked it. I've known girls who went to my makeup academy that had eyelash extensions. When they got the extensions removed, most of their lashes came of with the false ones so they ended up having to pay for them again.
yea there pricey but its worth it. they look totally natural

No comments:

Post a Comment