Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Should I get eyelash extensions?

Hi you all:





I have been curiuos about getting eyelash extensions. My eyeleashes if any are very short and and very little amount. I wish I could get eyelash extnsions. But just nervous here that that whole process my end up costing me a lot and then I lose the few eyelashes I have left. Plus I dont want them to look all fake. Any one has experience on this subject that could give me some advise on the pros and cons of these eyelashes I think it would really help my eyes if I got them but again I am very skeptical. Please send your coments or suggestions, they would help a lot thanks : )Should I get eyelash extensions?
lol it's called fake eyelash not eyelash extensions anyway i know what you mean.If you think that your eyelashes are very short,you can pu them yourself .You can find them anywhere walgreens,walmart,sally beauty supply.Or you can by them and go to any beauty or spa salons so they can place it for you.


Anyway if eyelash extensions exists, i never heard of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Should I get eyelash extensions?
just leave them alone,wear good mascara
havent you ever heard of mascara?
i was watching that show...the real desperate house wives of oc....and i wanted to to it as well....but not after i found out it cost like $200 or more usually...i was like blown away...soo..yea like the girl said just use the one u can find at ur drugstore...hope that helps

No comments:

Post a Comment