Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Do I need to qualify to do hair and eyelash extension for my customer?

I lived in NewZealand and want to do hair and eyelash extension business at home. Do I need to qulify as a beaution?Do I need to qualify to do hair and eyelash extension for my customer?
No to both, I do both and I am not a qualified beauty therapist. I have done courses on both but they are not NQZA official qualifications. Though training courses from reputable companies help. I suggest Xtreme Lashes for the lashes. It may also pay to see if you can find a business that will let you operate from their premises, it adds to your credibility to be in a commercial location. For example I have a shop in Napier that sells hair extensions and does eyelash extensions (well lashes start next month) called Tasha's Beauty Supplies. I used to operate from home but have grown into a commercial address and it just adds more weight and seriousness to what you are doing.You find a beauty therapist that doesn't do lashes hire a bed a couple of days a week? Find a hairdresser who will do the same?Do I need to qualify to do hair and eyelash extension for my customer?
For the eyelash extensions yes, and for the hair extensions you need to have completed a course and to unable you for insureance.





http://www.enchantedlocks.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment