Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Semi permanent eyelash extensions?

I started doing eyelash extensions. I need customers. It is really popular in L.A. but here in NOLA. I do not know where to advertise.Semi permanent eyelash extensions?
Try making contacts with other beauty salons, health spas and hairdressers in the area. You could print a leaflet briefly explaining the benefits of eyelash extensions and how they work, complete with your contact details, and ask them to keep them on the front desk where they will attract the attention of their customers. If you own your own salon, then a poster with any necessary info and a before-after pic would work well.





Also, word of mouth works wonders, so tell all the people you know, and get them to spread the word! You could maybe create a deal where if a customer gets the extensions, then next time brings a friend who gets them, the original customer gets 25% (or similar amount) off.





Good luck!! I hope you get more customers soon, take care xSemi permanent eyelash extensions?
I love in NOLA. I had mine done many years ago. The glue broke alot of my lashes . I started wearing strip lashed til they grew out.

No comments:

Post a Comment