Saturday, January 23, 2010

Help!!!!...Eyelash EXTENSIONS???




Hello,


Will eyelash extensions last at least a month? I already have long lashes but need them to be extra long for about 3 weeks.








I'm talking about the ones that you get applied by a professional. The ones that they glue to your own lashes.





It's said that it'll last a month but asking if anyone has had them done to know how long it has lasted for them.


For $200 hopefully it'll last 3 weeks.





My natural lashes are pretty thick and don't shed that much, well the ones that I notice at least.





thanksHelp!!!!...Eyelash EXTENSIONS???
Some of them do. I got them done and pretty much everytim I washed my face I lost some. They may last longer if you dont put on mascaraHelp!!!!...Eyelash EXTENSIONS???
Not worth it. Trust me.


Will you answer our question?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Chances are they probably won't last that long

No comments:

Post a Comment