Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Have you ever tried eyelash extensions?

If you have, will you tell me:





Did you like them? (did they look real?)


Were they easy to have attached?


How long did they last?


How much you paid?


Were they worth it in your opinion? Thanks!Have you ever tried eyelash extensions?
Are you referring to professional kind, if so:


~ It was a shock at first, but after doing my makeup, I adjusted to them and I began to like them.


~ Yes, it was easy for them.


~ Lasted about a month.


~ About a hundred for the first time and $50 for each touch up application.


~ Yes and no. I loved the way they looked, but if you don't maintain them, if will look funny and you have to baby them and can't put regular mascara on them. If you get them, only get the outer lashes done. It looks more natural and gives you a cat eye effect. But i would get them just once because it makes your eyes look sexy, but I would not want them long term.Have you ever tried eyelash extensions?
Omg they are the greatest....





They do indeed look real if you get a good person to do it, I got them done at the nail shop {the ones with the Chinese ppl workin there}, and it was about $7 or $8, not a lot. And they can last up to 3 weeks. And yes they are easy to have attached.
yes ive tried them i love them they do look real if u know how to place them on, i use Mac so they are a little pricey but worth it in my eyes as far as attaching them my best opinion is having a person showing u in person only cuz when someone explained it 2 me i almost glued my eyelids
they did not look real, they looked fake and they weren't worth the money...


they weren't hard but they weren't easy


they lasted about 16 hours


$6


nope
My mother used to do that when I was a kid. I think guys like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment