Saturday, January 23, 2010

Eyelash extensions on yourself????

ANY ADVICE ON HOW TO DO IT?Eyelash extensions on yourself????
I think that when we females wear make-up and such it should look natural. Eyelash extensions are almost always noticeable, come one no one has eyelashes that long, therefore I wouldn't wear them if I were you.Eyelash extensions on yourself????
Actually, I don't recommend it! The glue can cause serious eye problems. More than 1/3 of the eye lash can not normally be seen. I suggest using a lash primer before applying mascara. Revlon has a wonderful combination of primer and mascara available in ONE double ended tube for about $7.
You have to watch how it's done first. My hairstylist gets hers done alot and now knows how to do it herself. It's time consuming to do it yourself though because you have to glue each lash in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment