Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Please help ; i am getting ripped OFF because of Eyelash extensions !!!?

This is the fifth time I need an eyelash extension. I need to do it every 2 weeks or so because the eye lashes starts falling off and even my own natural lashes are falling off with it.


I am very worried about it %26amp; I have already spent more than 拢 200 in this unending process...please AdvicePlease help ; i am getting ripped OFF because of Eyelash extensions !!!?
Extensions use powerful chemical glue, which can be dangerous both to your eye itself and to your eyelash pores. You're risking your eyelashes falling out and never growing back. That's a total waste of money for vanity. Get a good tube of mascara and quit with the dangerous extensions.Please help ; i am getting ripped OFF because of Eyelash extensions !!!?
I have the same problem.. exeopt I have a dieseas called alapeisa ...(diesaes of the hair all the hair on yer body falls off including eyelashes eyebrow,etc..)





but I went to the dermitologist and that how I figured out that I have this problem..u might have it but... it can not be treated..! thats the sucky part...but the first stage is the eyelashes and eyebrows falling out..??? !!!!!!!!!!!!





you should call yer DOC and ask him whats wrong...





hope ypu get better...?? and dont use eyelashes extensions cuz the glue can rip off yer skin and it can get blistered!!!











THX- Danni H.
Omg your ruining your natural lashes!! Stop getting extensions and give your lashes time to recover and good luck bc eye lashes take awhile to grow back, but you will be much happier once they are. Try revitalash I've heard great things.
STOP! Give your own eyelashes time to recover. you probably don't need extensions

No comments:

Post a Comment