Monday, January 18, 2010

Professional eyelash extensions..has anyone here ever went and had them done?

If you have...


Do/did you like them?


Was it worth the money?Professional eyelash extensions..has anyone here ever went and had them done?
Yeahh i'm 15 and i've had them done 3 times now for various special occassions. I love them they make me feel feminine and pretty- my most recent pair lasted a week.





I got the really long ones and they were 拢10 (for a full set) and they were great :)





I got the half set first time, which were nice, but they were 拢8, so i might as well have gotten the full set for just 拢2 more.





I loved the full set- get thoseProfessional eyelash extensions..has anyone here ever went and had them done?
It was for me simply because it made me feel a little more like myself. I had a disease which caused hair to fall out, so I got extensions on my hair and eyelashes I had left. Funny, how having a little thing like eyelashes can make you feel better. I had a hard time getting used to them at first, but after a few days I hardly noticed them.

No comments:

Post a Comment