Monday, January 18, 2010

Does anyone have Eyelash extensions?

I am thinking of getting them, but don't know much about them...





How long do they last?





If you have them, do you love them?





Would you recommend someone else getting them?





When you dont have them anymore are your real lashes thiner?Does anyone have Eyelash extensions?
I have had eyelashes off and on for the last few years and I love them!





Eyelash extensions will last anywhere from 1 to 9 weeks, depending on the strength of the glue that is applied. To help them last, you should avoid steam, sleeping on your face and rubbing your eyes. Mascara use will cause them to fall out unless you used a mascara that is specifically designed for eyelash extensions. You should also use only oil free makeup removed and makeup while you have the extensions. Anything with oil will break down the bonds of your extensions. Your lashes should keep their integrity if you take care of the lashes and if they are applied properly.





I would definitely recommend a friend to try them out! The key to finding a great lash technician is to look at their portfolio (You can see great examples doing a Google search, I like the pictures at LashOutPro). I have found that with lashes, like most things, you get what you pay for. Though I dread pay $200 for a full set, the more expensive sets that I have gotten have lasted longer and looked more natural.





Hope that's enough info! :o)Does anyone have Eyelash extensions?
When I had my eyelash extensions done they lasted about 1 month maybe 6 weeks. I wasn't overly impressed...they seemed to fall out alot and felt like my eyes constantly had dirt flown into them.


makes no difference to real lashes, I don't think they get thinner than they are - not sure why but your lashes naturally shed regularly.


One thing the beauty therapist told me was not to put on any mascara!!! which sounds ridiculous cause why would you want eyelash extensions without bonding them to your lashes? I put it on anyway, looks better! maybe that contributed to the fall out :)





Its fun to try out, so go for it and see if you like! It's a little expensive to do all the time. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment