Friday, January 15, 2010

Does eyelash extensions make your eyelashes fall out?

if so do they grow back thicker?Does eyelash extensions make your eyelashes fall out?
noDoes eyelash extensions make your eyelashes fall out?
I just had my eyelash extensions removed. I only had them in for a special occasion, I had them professionally removed. I did everything you're supposed to do, and I was assured they would not fall out.





ALL of my lashes broke off. They are really really short.





I really wouldn't recommend them to anyone.
Uhm..No. What the hell, there are so many idiots answering this question!





They glue individual lashes onto your lash line and after a month, they fall off. They usually just build length when they are. That is it. You still have your lashes. Someone who knows what they are doing is going to take care of your lashes. If you have a friend glue them on you or someone who doesn't have any idea then I would not be surprised if they did fall out. You can't wear mascara though whenever you have them done, you have to use false lashes if you want more volume/length.





They are so expensive and do not last long. It is a lot cheaper to invest in some makeup classes and learn how to apply false lashes appropriately.





And I have gotten lash extensions many times, as well as my mother has! I have thick, black lashes and she has thin, blonde lashes.
Yes it does. I had them done just 3 weeks ago they said it'll last for 3 months. The glue is so strong, the real ones fell off with the fake ones. Now my lashes have some gaps in them. I don't think it grows back any thicker or everyone will just be pulling their lashes out to make it thicker, naturally.
Yes and No. They place stress on your own eyelashes. If you wear them just for special occasions not long term then you will be fine. Also have them removed by a professional or know the proper way to remove them yourself.
I have never had false eyelashes. However, from what I hear they do make your real ones fall out. No they don't grow in any thicker.
yes, they do make your eyelashes fall out. Wear fake eyelashes if you want (the type you glue on your eyelids) they have lots of natural looking sizes
yes and it takes a long time for them to grow back and yes they do but it will take like 6 months for them to grow back

No comments:

Post a Comment