Friday, January 15, 2010

Looking for opinions on eyelash extensions?

I'm considering eyelash estensions and wondering if they're worth the cost. Thanks!Looking for opinions on eyelash extensions?
Well, personally I think eyelash extensions are lame-o, but that's just my opinion. I think beauty is in the eye of the beholder (as they say) and the beholder should start with you.





Most people, except in rare occasions, come with long, complete and beautiful eyelashes. The truth is, you will likely be the only person who notices them. If someone else notices them and complements you, would you really feel good about the compliment, knowing you were only faking it? Just a few ideas to ponder... but in my opinion, I think they're a complete waste of money.Looking for opinions on eyelash extensions?
Well, it depends.


Are your eyelashes blonde?


Use eyeliner.


Are your eyelashes short?


Add mascara


Do you just want longer lashes?


Fine. Go get em`!
  • lip plumper
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment