Thursday, January 14, 2010

Can you use mascara on eyelash extensions?

I want to get eyelash extensions done but I've heard that you can use mascara while you have them on. I like my eyelashes to be big and thick and so I need mascara. I've seen the extensions done and on their own they wouldn't be enough.Can you use mascara on eyelash extensions?
You can but its not suggested. I wear eyelash extensions and I ask the lady to make them really full I never ever need mascara on my top lashes anymore just my bottom. If you put mascara on them they won't last as long.Can you use mascara on eyelash extensions?
you can use mascara, but I would still ask them what they recommended.
Why not ask the place where you get the eyelash extensions put on if you can use mascara on them. If so then make an appointment to get it done. If not just tell them Thanks for your time.
u cant use mascara on it
yehhh.


you can deff. use mascaraaaa.
yes you can just dont use the waterproof,you'll never get it off!
yes you can, you just have to be careful what you use to wash your face to take the mascara off.
yes you can put mascara on with eyelash extensions.
i always use mascara on mine...its fine....just make sure its the same colour cuz 1 time i wuz werin pink nd yellow loashes and i used black mascara!!! haha....%26lt;3...xx
Yes you definitely can.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, we can apply mascara on eyelash extension. It will look more brighter as the eyelash extensions vancouver are already brighter. It helps people's eyes to look brighter, thicker and longer.

    ReplyDelete