Thursday, January 14, 2010

Which would you recommend - false eyelashes or eyelash extensions?

I have really small eyes and would like to try and get the look of longer eyelashes. Which are the best - eyelash extensions or applying my own false eyelashes? Anyone know how much extensions might be and which brand of false eyelashes might you recommend? I live in the UK and I wear contact lens.


Any help would be really appreciated.Which would you recommend - false eyelashes or eyelash extensions?
False def!!Which would you recommend - false eyelashes or eyelash extensions?
i have short lashes, but i just use that as an excuse to wear more mascara.


hmm. try that?


x





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Neither. Personally, I think they're a HUGE pain. Try getting some really good mascara.


Answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Neither.
I would have to say neither! I looked into extensions before my wedding and it was going to cost over $200 plus if I wanted to keep them I would have to have them redone every 2 to 4 weeks. That is a lot of money!!





False, were just to much time. When I finally got them on straight (which took forever btw), I wasn't very happy with how they looked, and was late to work. I even tried that kind that adds a false tip on the end to make them appear longer, and those were murder on my eyes.





I came across this stuff called LiLash, which worked wonders for me. Unfortunately I didn't find it until a couple of weeks before the big day, but at least they were looking fuller!
Get some false eyelashes.. be so much cheaper and you can use them loads of times..


Try MAC eyelashes.. there really good and look natural.


Or you could put vaseline on them at night and then put mascara on in the morning .. and it thickens your lashes :)





Hope i helped :D) x

No comments:

Post a Comment