Thursday, January 14, 2010

Does anyone know if the Ogle School of Beauty does eyelash extensions?

I'm looking to get some eyelash extensions and I was wondering if Ogle School of Beauty does them. Since it would be my first time to do it I figured I'd let an Ogle student do it since the prices there are something I can handle if I didn't like it. If I like it then I can go do the 150.00 or more that other salons charge. If they don't does anyone know of a salon that does it and it doesn't cost an arm and a leg?Does anyone know if the Ogle School of Beauty does eyelash extensions?
i can tell you have no idea how difficult this process is.


i charge around 150-200 depending on how many applied and size of eyes. i SHOULD be charging double that!


it kills my back and i see funny for the next couple of hours.Does anyone know if the Ogle School of Beauty does eyelash extensions?
I dont think so unless Eyes Tabbed is the same thing but most likely no. srry go to the sources and it will show you what they do do.

No comments:

Post a Comment