Friday, January 15, 2010

I've been wondering about eyelash extensions?

Do they all look really long and fake and trashy?





How long do they last?





Can you/do you need to still wear mascara?





How much does it usually cost?





I have pretty deep-set eyes and I want longer lashes to offset that.I've been wondering about eyelash extensions?
I have had eyelash extensions for about a year now, and I used to work at a spa that offered them. They are typically $130 for a full set, and about $70 for a half lash (they start from the center of your lashes and go to the outside edge). You will have to get a fill about every 3-4 weeks, and the cost for that is usually $40. The fills are based on your natural lash cycle since your lashes fall out with your natural lashes. Most people get them so they don't have to wear mascara, but if you do decide to wear mascara you will loose the lashes faster. Also, when cleaning off your makeup at night do not use any oil based products because it will ruin the glue. Also, you can get a different lengths so they can be as short or long as you want (just like fake nails). I get compliments everyday, and no one knows they are fake unless I tell them. Hope this helps!I've been wondering about eyelash extensions?
At the nail salon where i live there 20$ for like the full set put on an 120$ for like each single lash one at a time but i use mascara an i put it on really well so everyone thinks it fake lashes so maybe if you learn to apply make-up a little better that could work or there's fake lashes at walgreens that you can have someone put on for you an threre only like 5$ but you can wear mascara with it to make it look thicker but it's not nessisary
is that painfull :S??

No comments:

Post a Comment