Friday, January 15, 2010

Has anyone ever tried eyelash extensions?

My lashes are black and long, but very thin and at least one or two lashes fall out every time I use mascara! I'm thinking about getting eyelash extensions. Have you ever tried them? Were they easy to care for? How long did they last, and how well did they work?





10 points to best answer. :)Has anyone ever tried eyelash extensions?
Its only good for once in a while special occasion.


I use to have them for nearly a year continiously.


The result is natural and beautiful, but high maintenaince, which is very annoying.


It also ruin your own lashes, making them fall out easy and breakage.


The eyelash extension, if you cry to much or rub your eyes or anything that has the lashes touch can cause it to come off easily. Thats the main reason why I can't stand it. Also when I wash my face I have to be so careful, I was really careful but then I got so tired of the whole thing.


They usually last 4 - 6 weeks, depending on your care.





I now instead use false eyelashes, almost everyday.


Go for the natural average length looking one, they look so natural on, no one ever knows it fake and its so worth it. So easy to put on and fast.





Use a non water proof mascara to prevent your lashes coming off.


Also use a eyelash condtitioner which helps maintain them.


Also use a good mascara, clump free this cause lashes to come off.Has anyone ever tried eyelash extensions?
well i naturally have long eyelashes, i tried putting them on whitout mascara, and they were exacly the same length, and so i guess i can't use them.


but my friend uses them, and she says their easy to use, and they come of when you wash them off wish warm water.


but make sure they don't go down the drain


:D





she said:


鈥asy to take care off, if you don't do drastic playing(running,etc.)


鈥hey last all day


鈥 thought they looked good on her
I was not happy with mine at all. Took 2 1/2 hours to apply, and lost so many the first night I had huge gaps. I think it was the operator, used too much glue on the ends, you could see the blobs, but not enough on the lash itself and many flipped around and curved down. If I ever get them again, I'll go somewhere else. I didn't they looked natural at all, too thick.
Yes I have tried them. I had the same exact problem. They are easy to apply and last up to 6 weeks all you have to do is gently wipe them when you are bathing and they will look so realistic
  • lip plumper
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment